All About Rachelle!

Monday, December 22, 2008

The new mall in town

It's so nice having daddy around, cos he can drive me around and go "Gai Gai". There a new mall opening today in Sembawang. It's call the SCC (Sembawang Shopping Centre). We went walk walk around but the mall only has abt 40% of shops opened. The mall is going to have a splash area for kids like me in Feb next yr. Hooray, then i will be 4 mths plus, probably mummy can bring me there with cousins Caris & Chloe. Mummy had Japanese ice cream at MOF. It sure looked delicious and it's making me drool... and she was eating it right above me. In the evening Daddy & Mummy dined out at Ashton Specialties, the lights in there are so fascinating that i can't keep my eyes off them. Daddy had a hard time making me drink my milk cos my little head was turning around so much. I just couldn't concentrate on drinking my milk with the lights & crowd in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment