All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My new caregiver

Yippee! i've gotten another new playmate. Yes, it's daddy! He is on long leave since yesterday and he's going to accompany me for the next 3 weeks or so. Daddy took photos of me and Eddie the elephant after my bath today. I was feeling so refreshed and in a jolly mood that i "guai guai" relax on my mattress for daddy to take photos. Daddy looked after me while mummy kept herself busy with her household chores. I wondered why she always got so many things to do? Can't she just stay still and keep me company? Luckily daddy is around so i'm not going to complain too much. We stayed home most of today and only went to "Ah Ma" house during dinner time. After dinner daddy and mummy went shop shop at northpoint without me. Hump... so i just stay at "Ah Ma" house and "Gu Po" came to play with me. I'm back home now and feeling so cranky, i kept crying and don't know why. I'm going to ask for my milk now... and go to sleep fast so i can stop all my nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment