All About Rachelle!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My First Blog Entry


Hooray! Finally got mummy to set up my very own blog today. It's a really wet day. It was so cool that i slept till 10 plus, didn't even want to wake up if not for the growling noises coming out from my tummy. Anyway, mummy made me some milk before i slipped into dreamland again.
Mummy couldn't control her mj craving, once daddy gave her the green light she immediately gathered 3rd ah yi Jolynn , 3rd yi zhang Clarence and cousin lawrence to our house for a game. Never see her so efficient in organising a gathering before. When mummy was busy with her game, i was left under the care of daddy. I'm so used to mummy taking care of me cos she always know what i want. Hmmm... i think i going to test daddy patience today and see if he is going to be as good as mummy. Sad to say, i tried all ways to get daddy to feed me milk and play with me but he dun always get my signals that i felt so frustrated and became a little too cranky... i cried so hard that i can hardly breathe, this works cos daddy finally hand me over to mummy! I missed her and i want to be with mummy. Mummy can't stop her game halfway so she put me in a sling and continued. All those movements that she made when she reaches for her tiles and back are so fun, it managed to rock me to sleep. Daddy later drove us to Vittles for dinner. I'm still too young for adult food so i just have my milk before we left the house. Woohoo.. overheard mummy asking daddy to go shopping at Vivo City tomorrow. I think it's their 11th year anniversary since they first started dating. Aiyah, not important lah, most importantly is that daddy & mummy will bring me shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment