All About Rachelle!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Going to School

Times flies. It has been more than 3 weeks since i started attending playgroup classes. Only the first day i didn't cry, i even went into the class happily with Chloe and took off my shoes on my own. I guess i wasn't sure what was in store for me then. However after that first day at school, i cried everyday. I cry when i am about to enter class and the teacher will always have to carry me in. I cry when i got dismissed from class, i am always in teacher's arms when the door opens.
Today mummy dropped me off at school, as usual when i am nearing the school i will automatically be a koala and hold onto mummy. I refused to come down and walk. Mummy assured me that all is well and gave me lollipops to share with Chloe. Then she even brought me to buy yakult before class starts. Surprisingly i did not put up a struggle when mummy passed me over to my teacher. I didn't cry today! I think i made a good improvement. When grandmother came to fetch me, i didn't cry too. I do get scare at times when going to school but i really hope i settle in real fast and not let daddy and mummy worry about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment