All About Rachelle!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

@ 21 months

Going 21 months:

All about me!

My current favourite cartoon character is "Mouse". He he.. i mean mickey and Minnie mouse. I love listening to their hot dog song and it never fails to get me on my feet to groove to the music. In fact i got mummy to buy me a mickey and a Minnie soft toys today. I refused to let go off the soft toys at the shop and held them tightly. Seeing that i wanted the toys so badly and i am unwell still, mummy relented and bought them for me.
Every weekday morning i will watch the wiggles DVD or the Chinese kid songs DVD before going to school. I can even sing along with some of the songs, emphasizing loudly on some of the lyrics of the songs. I ever changed the DVDs on my own and surprised mummy and daddy. They couldn't believe i knew how to operate that machine.
Up to date, i still cry whenever i get to the door at my school. I couldn't bear to part away from mummy. When mummy picks me up after school, i sometimes cry to seek sympathy from her so i can get away from going to school totally. Whenever someone asks me if i want to go to school, i will shake my head.
I have added a lot more vocabulary in my speech. I am also trying to string my words into a longer sentence instead of just one or two words. I am speaking more Chinese than English and grandma also taught me her dialect - Hakka. I am able to pronounce the words pretty accurately.
I can put on and take off my shoes. I used to wear my shoe on the wrong foot but i am now so much better at it. I wear my shoes right almost every time now and makes mummy proud of me.
At the playground, i can play on my own on the slide. I have learned to climb up the stairs to take the slide without mummy helping me. I enjoy playing the slide a lot.
I love to have noodles, hor fun, udon, etc. I am less interested in porridge and rice. I like meat in my meals and i simply loves hard boiled eggs. I take my greens and fruits well.

No comments:

Post a Comment