All About Rachelle!

Friday, August 6, 2010

National Day Celebration

HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

Today i am celebrating Singapore's Birthday at school and we are supposed to dress in red and white attire for today. Smiling happily and getting all ready to go to school.
Upon reaching the school, i couldn't smile and i look stony. This always happens when i am near the school premises.



Caris came to send Chloe and me off to school. We quickly took a snapshot together.

I walked into my class on my own and took off my shoes by myself. I even bid goodbye to mummy who's standing outside the door. See! No tears anymore!! : )

This pic is taken right after class. We made a national day party hat and teacher gave each of us a Singapore flag and a goody bag.
Smiling happily after school. Posing upon request.
Squatting down like mummy who's squatting to take this picture.
Walking to daddy's car. He came to fetch us home. Chloe is still posing for mummy while walking to daddy's car.
Talking on my phone to tell grandma that i had a great national day celebration at school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment