All About Rachelle!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

School starts!

Me in my school uniform.
Smiling so happily cos I'm a big girl now, i am going to school.
Getting ready to go for my class.
Classmate cum cousin : Chloe, Schoolmate : Trysten.
Taking my shoes off on my own.
Little Ozone @ OCC. $7 for 1 hour (NTUC Member)
Indoor Playground at Orchid Country Club.
Holding onto the pillar for balance.
Trying to stick my head into the balls like an ostrich.

A very big ball pit with very colorful balls.
Climbing and more climbing up the steps.
What's is auntie Alicia doing down there?
Hey, get this rope out of my face!
Opps! Mummy please help me, i am kinda stucked.
Exploring the tunnels at one section of the playground.
Going down the slide on my own. Whee!!
Going down the slide together with Trysten, this is really scary but fun cos we go down the slide at great speed.
I kept running to this area to sanitize my hands despite repeated warnings from mummy not to play with the hand sanitizer. : p

Today is the 1st day I'm attending school at Kindercom Educare. Auntie Alicia gave us a ride to school as she was on the way to pick up Trysten who enrolled in the same school but in the morning class. I was looking forward to school and i asked to carry my Minnie mouse school bag on my own to school. I was so happy to see Chloe, Da Yi and Grandma outside the school. When it was time for us to enter the classroom, Chloe led me in. Then i followed her and sat down to take off my shoes. All this time, mummy was outside the class and i didn't even say bye bye to her. I merely followed Chloe in and followed what she did. Mummy went for lunch with auntie Alicia and fetch me when my class ended. Mummy was a few minutes late and i was the last 3 to be dismissed, i started to cry. Later mummy found out from my teacher that i did cry once in a while during the class but as it's my 1st day of school, it is considered good already. After my class, we went to Orchid Country Club with Auntie Alicia, Trysten and Auntie Grace. We went to Little Ozone, a indoor playground to have some fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment