All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Time at ECP


See what a beautiful day it was at East Coast Park. ECP is polled as the happiest place in Singapore!
Mummy, Auntie Jaq and Me!
My family!


Playing with Janelle.
Just mummy and me.
I was at East Coast Park last Sunday with my parents and Auntie Jacqueline. Mummy wanted to cancel the pre-arranged beach outing initially as i just recovered from gastric flu. However she did not send out the message to Auntie Jacqueline as planned. So on Sunday morning, Auntie Jaq text ed mummy to meet at ECP at noon. Thus, we went ahead with the plan as mummy didn't want to "fly aeroplane".
The weather was perfect for a beach outing. Blue skies and white fluffy clouds. We had lunch at McDonald's and chilled out in the fast food joint for an hour or so. Then i went to take a kiddy ride before finding a shady spot under the coconut tree by the beach to lay out our "barang barangs".I was afraid of the sand and refused to walk on my own. Mummy and Auntie Jaq tried to coax me to try walking on the sandy patch. After some time and with the alluring beach spade, bucket, shovels, etc i decided to walk on my own and try out the beach toys on the sand. Then we headed out to the sea and touched the water. It was fun. I spent some time sitting by the beach and started digging. I was wet and the sand got all over me and i suddenly felt so dirty and screamed for help. I didn't want to play anymore and wanted mummy to carry me. Then mummy brought me to wash up at the public toilet. Then i sat on our beach mat and waited for Auntie Jaq's niece Janelle to come. She same shortly after and we started playing. The i saw her watering can and how much she was enjoying playing with sand and joined in.
Around 4 plus, daddy told us to pack up as we need to go home early to bathe before going out for dinner with my grandparents in the evening. On the way to the car park, we saw Auntie Shari and her friends. They were cycling in the park. But at that time, i was so dazed and could hardly focus. I slept within minutes when i got into the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment