All About Rachelle!

Friday, July 2, 2010

2nd day of school

The weather is so hot today, to prevent mummy and myself from "melting" by the time we reached school on foot, we are taking the bus. Most probably we will taking the bus to school from today onwards. 20mins walk to the school under the sweltering heat is no joke. I don't wanna risk getting a heat stroke besides the awful tan i may be getting as well.
All was well and i was feeling happy on the way to school. However when i was about to enter the class, i cried for mummy to carry me. I clung onto her tightly and refused to let go. My teacher came and carried me over from mummy. Several other kids were crying today. Most are the Indian kids, i think about 2-3 of them. They were wailing. I was crying. Mummy stayed outside my school and waited for 10 mins to see if i have stop crying before leaving. Luckily i did stop crying after a while then she felt assured and left the school. One of my classmate is celebrating his birthday today and i got a goodies bag from him. When mummy came to fetch me after school, i was in my teacher's arms. I was crying and my teacher carried me to console me. It didn't help when i saw so many people coming to fetch me today. Both Grandmothers are here and so were gugu and shu shu. After some consolation, i managed to stop crying and then Caris came running over to fetch Chloe and me and i gave a Happy squeak and started feeling happy again. After that shu shu drove us to have lunch at "Bai Mee Fen" coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment