All About Rachelle!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Children's Day

Happy Children's Day to all the children in the world. May all the children be showered with lots of love and happiness. Today is children's day and daddy took the day off to bring me out. I was sick since yesterday. I caught the flu bug and i have been having runny nose and wasn't feeling especially good. Last night i couldn't sleep well and woke up at 2am crying. I even vomited on mummy. I really hate to be sick. Anyway daddy and mummy brought me out to several places today. We went to Thomson to have lunch and then we proceeded to Compassvale to collect my table top from Sean Lau. Then we also made our way to Farm mart. It was disappointing at farm mart cos the place wasn't interesting at all. It seems like a dead town. Most shops are closed and the whole place wasn't properly maintained. The animals look bored and sad. There wasn't any crowd there as well. We then decided to leave the place and go to causeway point. Mummy wanted to go to kiddy palace to get me new shoes. I even got a children day present from the kiddy palace staff. There's a Barbie file, a fan and some bubble gel in it. In the evening, daddy and mummy bought me to Eu Yan Sang to see the physician. The medicine smell is so strong and as usual, mummy fed me one spoonful of pear puree then 1 jet of the medical concoction. Later at midnight, i'm going to the airport to fetch uncle shuen. He's coming back to spore for good and it's my first time seeing him later.

No comments:

Post a Comment