All About Rachelle!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Children Day and Mid Autumn Party

Here's mummy and me. My gum is so itchy and sore that i can't help putting my finger in my mouth to soothe the itch.

Da yi, mummy and me!


Girl power at the party! Me, mummy, Caris, Da Yi and Chloe.

I had a fun day at the block parties today. Mummy got me tickets to celebrate children's day and mid autumn at our neighbourhood. Both grandmas were here together with Da yi, yi zhang, Caris, Chloe and Siti. The children day party near my block was packed with children. I am one of the youngest there and i couldn't participate in any of the games. The children were taking part in colouring contest, yoyo contest, hula hoop contest and marbles contest. I could only sit at one corner and observe the rest. After the children day party i went home for a nap and went for the mid autumn party at Jelutung CC. the weather was bad today. It started drizzling at 3 plus and it rained in the evening. Mummy almost didn't want to attend the mid autumn party due to the weather but luckily at 8 plus, the rain stopped. Thus we still went ahead to the party as planned. So many kids were carrying their lanterns and playing with candles. After collecting our goodies bag and sculptured balloons, we went under a block and Yi zhang helped me lit up my lantern. The lantern was really pretty. Chloe was having so much fun and she kept running and running. Caris also enjoyed herself very much and she even helped take pictures of us. I must say she did a very good job. At the end of the day, i was beat and slept almost immediately after my bath and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment