All About Rachelle!

Friday, October 16, 2009

My birthday

Today is my birthday. Yippee! I officially turned one and saying bye bye to my babyhood. Daddy and mummy are busy at work today and i'm left at popo's house from morning to 2pm. Grandma had something on and could only babysit from afternoon. This is the first time i'm under the care of Popo. Da yi brought me along when she sent Caris to her playgroup class at 10 plus. I was elated and so excited to tag along with them. They are so many little friends at Caris's play group. So nice to have so many friends to play together. Mummy went for her gynae checkup in the morning and after that she went to Komoco motors to help daddy make payment for our car. The lady said our car should be arriving next week. Yeah! Uncle Shuen must be happy as he won't need to keep ferrying me back home at night. I received so many birthday wishes to me on mummy's facebook page and also on her mobile smses. Thank you to all the kind aunties n uncles for the well wishes! I felt so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment