All About Rachelle!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

No more a baby

6 more days of babyhood! After that i will be an active toddler when i turned 1 year old. I'm going to celebrate my 1st birthday tomorrow. Daddy and mummy have invited about 50 guests. I'm very excited to see the kor kors and jie jies. I'm sure i will have a good time tomorrow as mummy has spent a few months planning for this. Before i blew the candle on my cake, let's do a summary of my progress to date :
  • 3 solid meals (cereal/porridge)
  • 2 naps
  • 2 upper teeth (sprouting stage but visible)
  • 2 lower teeth (halfway there)
  • Vocabulary Library consists of "ma ma", "mum mum", pa pa", "no", "nice","hello" the rest mummy can't really make it out.
  • stand and walk with support
  • kneel n squat
  • crawl at incredible speed
  • put objects on my ear and say "hello"
  • trying to sing when music of my toys is on
  • flip my books and looking at the pictures on it
  • smack mummy/daddy back when they smacked me on my hands
  • feed myself snacks(gerber puffs/rice biscuits)
  • open the drawers
  • lean over to mummy shyly when strangers smile and wave at me
  • on partial breastfeeding
  • and the list goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment