All About Rachelle!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shopping Time!

Since mummy is not working today, she decided to bring me shopping at Orchard Road. She asked Da yi and Caris along too. We went to Takashimaya children department as Da Yi wanted to buy some clothes for Caris. We shopped around for clothes but didn't see anything that is suitable for me. Caris is so into "princesses" nowadays, she even asked me to call her Princess Jie Jie. Just last week, Da Yi bought a set of princess dressing up kit for her. The kit comes with a wand, tiara, earrings, necklace, princess skirt, glass slippers, bangle and ring. I must say she look really good when she's dressed up in those princess gears. After shopping for 2-3 hours, i was really beat and we headed home. On the ride home, i couldn't sit still and was so interested with everything around me. The lady seated beside me was holding a really nice phone and that attracted me. I tapped her on her shoulders and also tried to grab her bag. Mummy got to apologise to the lady but i just couldn't stop. Then i turned to my other side and pulled the lady's handbag as well. I wanted to reach out to her phone too. She was playing games on her mobile and she got the same phone as daddy. 3 malay aunties were standing in front of me, they kept looking at me and i tried to reach out to their hands. I was practically tossing and turning in mummy's arms. Trying to get out of her grip and going onto the floor. Mummy was struggling to keep me seated. After some time, mummy gave up and stood up instead. But now, the handle bars on the trains were equally interesting and i tried to get hold of them. I just couldn't keep still. I guess mummy has been praying for us to reach home fast cos i proved too much for her to handle. Opps! Keke.. By the time we reached our station, i was so tired and i just fell asleep all the way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment