All About Rachelle!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Food Therapy





Yesterday daddy brought mummy and me out to upper bukit timah for some food therapy. Daddy seldom suggests places out of the north area to eat. Seems like daddy is in a good mood. We went to New Garo Japanese restaurant for lunch. The food was ok, not very fantastic. Mummy fed me some japanese white rice and watermelon. I am so happy to eat with daddy and mummy. After that we proceed to Udders ice cream for some dessert. Mummy ordered strawberry fields and chocomarsh ice cream. The waitress gave me a plastic spoon and told me that the ice cream is yum yum. She assumed mummy will share some ice cream with me. Mummy initially didn't want me to have the ice cream but i was eyeing it so much that she relented. She gave me a tiny bit of strawberry fields and i was hooked. I kept screaming for more. Mummy only gave me the strawberry flavored one as she thought fruity ice cream was less sinful than chocolate one. I wasn't supposed to have ice cream at this age. Well, i can't ask for more right? I should be contented to taste some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment