All About Rachelle!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Start of my term 3 holidays!

My term 3 holidays starts today and what did i do today?
We went to Simsville today to attend a full month party. Upon reaching the condominium, i was greeted by the sight of the inviting swimming pool. I was so excited and kept saying "swimming, swimming". However as usual, mummy won't prepare my swimming stuffs as we are supposed to attend a party and not there to go swimming.
After the party, we went to parkway parade shopping mall for some shopping. Daddy decided to pay grandpa a visit at his workshop after our shopping as we were in the vicinity. We bought some kuey kuey and headed to Kaki Bukit. It was my first time visiting grandpa at his workplace. Grandpa was very happy to see me but as i just woke up from my nap i was pretty grouchy. After a little while, Grandpa gave me a packet of chrysanthemum tea and i felt happy after that. About 30-45mins later, we went back to my grandparents' house first and grandpa joining us later for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment