All About Rachelle!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Sunday

5th Sep was Shu Shu's birthday and we went for lunch together at Mayim Restaurant at Northpoint. While waiting for the table, i saw these little tikes cars with trolley parked in front of the restaurant. I immediately ran with great speed to get into the cars. I first got into the yellow and green car and pretended to drive like daddy and grandpa.
Then i decided to get out of it to hop onto the next car parked behind.
It is a police car and i drove the car with great delight. See how wide my smile is.
Not long i hopped onto the next available car, a multi coloured one.
For the rest of it, i hopped from one car to the next. Getting in and then getting out of the cars.
I was having so much fun.
Then along came Grandpa who helped to push the car while i drive.
Mummy decided i had enough fun playing with the cars and bought me to the florist. She wanted to get a balloon for Shu Shu for his birthday. But i merely pretended to give the balloon to Shu Shu and requested for it back within seconds. I love balloons too!
After lunch and heading home. I'm still mesmerised by the balloon. "See! Look at my balloon".
Hehe, running with my balloon.
After a short rest at home, mummy asked daddy to drive us to sembawang park. Ever the obliging and loving daddy, he did so. Here's a photo of us at the beach.
And one of me with mummy.
I wanted to go into the waters but daddy said the waters is dirty as the shipyard is just next to us. Sigh! Well, probably mummy can arrange with Auntie Jacqueline to go to East Coast Park someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment