All About Rachelle!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Barney Space Adventure

On the 2nd day of the long weekend, we went to Expo to catch Barney Space Adventure show. We went earlier to have lunch at Burger King before going for the Barney show. Many kids were seen carrying either a barney, BJ or Baby Bob soft toy in their arms. Daddy had explicitly told mummy not to buy any more soft toys for me as i don't play with my soft toys once i brought it back home. So far i have amassed over 10 soft toys like mickey mouse, Minnie mouse, pooh bears in 3 different sizes, care bears and a parrot. We bought tickets for the 2pm show and i was seated with mummy behind Da Yi and family. I was pretty excited when i first saw Barney appearing on stage. But as the time goes by, my excitement died down. I stared blankly at the stage and then turned behind to see the audience seated behind me. I was clearly not interested in the show. After the break, we went to squeeze into the seats together with Da Yi family. Barney Space Adventure wasn't really interesting for me and super boring for mummy. I have never heard most of the songs that they sang that day. Thus i couldn't partake in the dancing and singing with Barney and friends. After the show, Caris and Chloe went to buy the Barney Space Adventure T-shirts. Mummy and me just watched and we didn't buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment