All About Rachelle!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Day Out

Mid Autumn Festival is just around the corner and that means i need to get a lantern. Here's mummy and me shopping for one.
And there a lot of variety. See there's so many lanterns to choose from. Where do i start?
In the end, mummy picked 3 designs and let me choose among them. I picked the bear bear lantern. (not in this pic)
Then we went shopping at Gap. Look at this winter jacket, very pretty on me right? But sadly we are not going overseas for winter so just trying the jacket for fun.
Chilling out at Starbucks and stealing a sip of latte . Nice!
Daddy approved this Mickey Mouse puzzle. He bought this for me at Toy R Us.
While daddy is not looking, i went to get another sip of the cold icy drink.
Can't seem to stop drinking. The caffeine is so addictive. Oops, too young for caffeine mummy said.
Happy mummy and me. Always happy whenever we are out shopping.
After the shopping trip at Vivo city, daddy drove down to Tagore Ave to buy me my very advance birthday present. I love this car when i saw it at Northpoint last Sunday and daddy decided to buy it for me. I got it in Princess Coupe! Thanks Daddy, i love the car to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment