All About Rachelle!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Beary Fun House

The Hari Raya long weekend was super duper fun and packed with so many activities. On Hari Raya day itself, we went Auntie Bear's place at 3pm for a play date with the "Nov babies". Well, i shouldn't say babies, it should be toddlers because we are all grown up. There's Zachary,Yu Fei, Yu Qi, Clara and Caden. We had a little snack and play time together. I like the kitchen set and had lots of fun playing with it. Zac has so many toys and it was sure enough to keep all of us occupied and entertained. After the play date, we adjourned to grandma's place at around 5.30pm. Grandma invited some relatives over to her place for a small gathering and she cooked "thunder tea rice". Everybody loves the dish including me. I like french bean, cai xin n tofu with my rice. After dinner, i played with my relatives. Some of my relatives were asking daddy and mummy when they are planning for another sibling for me. I think daddy is under a lot of pressure now. We left grandma's place soon after and we went home for a quick shower before going over to Da Yi's house to help Da Yi Zhang to fix some computer stuffs. I like going over to Da Yi's house to play with Caris and Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment