All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoo Shoo Fever!

It was supposed to be a day of celebration for Teachers' Day today. Mummy has even gotten the presents for my teachers but i couldn't attend school today. Hump!! I am still not well since i caught the flu, cough n fever bugs last Friday. In fact i last saw the doctor on 16th August for the same sickness. However i caught the bugs from school again just when i thought i have fully recovered.A few of my friends were coughing badly on Friday. All it took was just 2 hours at school to make me so sick again.
I have been coughing so bad then i threw up my dinner at night and for several times more in the middle of the night. The phlegm are making me so uncomfortable and i can't breathe well due to the blocked nose. Fri and sat nights were the worst. I could barely sleep and needed to catch up with my sleep from around 6am to 11plus in the morning. Luckily for Sun and last night, i slept better though i still have fever. Daddy and mummy brought me to the PD again this morning and this time, my lungs are not clear and i have to take antibiotics. If my fever is still not gone by Friday, i will have to come back to see the doctor again. Luckily for mummy, i enjoy taking the phlegm medication the most and the rest are also quite OK for me. Thus, she won't need to struggle in feeding me medications. I hope to get well soon so i can enjoy the rest of my planned activities.
I guess by resting more i should get better sooner. Fever, fever please go away and don't ever come back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment