All About Rachelle!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy's 30th Bday & Children's Day 2010

Mickey Mouse Colouring Pad from my teacher at Kindercom Educare.
A little present for daddy. Completed with mummy's help.

It's Children's Day! Happy Children's day to all the little children in the world. I had a early celebration in school on Thursday. Teacher Amy made a handmade name tag for each of her students. It was really sweet of teacher Amy to spend so much time doing the name tag for us. I also received a stick of mentos sweets and a big mickey mouse colouring pad from the teachers in school.
Thursday, 30th Sept happened to be Daddy's birthday. So after mummy dropped me of at school, she went to Pine Garden in Ang Mo kio to pass the cake toppers for my cake with the baker and bought a black forest chocolate cake for daddy. After Daddy and mummy came to pick me up at school, we went to Sakae Sushi to have lunch. I wolfed down the entire cup of chanwanmushi. That's my favourite and i also had some sushi and udon. Then my parents left me with grandma and they continued with their plans to celebrate daddy's birthday with a movie and dinner at Ippudo at Mandarin Galleria.
I had a busy Sept and coming october, exciting plans are already lined up. I will be going to Batam over the weekend with my parents and their friends. Then next will be my birthday party and a relative's wedding celebration. Stay tuned and i shall update till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment