All About Rachelle!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Shopping Time


My favourite pop up story book and mummy's favourite too!
My eyes always light up when the pictures popped out. Cool!

Got this yummy smoothie at Vitakids. I must say it's really good.
Around $2 per packet depending on the flavour. Simply irresistible!

My Dora camera. I like to hear the sound when i click on the button. Smile and say Cheese!

My button cookies in vanilla flavour. Nice. And more packets of 100% organic smoothie in various flavours.

The weather early this morning was superb to sleep in. Strong winds and raining heavily. However i got to wake up at 9am as i'm going to town with mummy to meet her friends at 10.30am. Today is shopping day! We reached Orchard Takashimaya at 10.45am. Most of the restaurants were not open yet. We got to shop around with Denise Yi Yi while waiting for Crystal Jade La Mian to open for business at 11.30am. At Taka, mummy bought me a Dora Camera because she knows i like taking pictures. We then had our lunch at Crystal Jade while waiting for Sally Yi Yi to come. Mummy cut up the noodles and i self fed myself. Luckily i did well and did not create a big mess for mummy. We took some photos and both Denise and Sally Yi Yi were surprised to see me posing for the camera. Denise Yi Yi left earlier and we continued shopping with Sally Yi Yi. Mummy bought me packets of organic smoothies and munchies from VitaKids. I also added another pop up book "On the forest floor" to my collection. I love shopping with mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment