All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My progress at 14.5 mth

I love to talk and often i talk in a fast and excited manner. Mummy and daddy simply couldn't make any sense out of my speech. I like to twist my tongue around when talking and acted as if I'm speaking in really "good English".Most of the time, mummy will play along and answer me as though she understood what I'm telling her. At grandma's place last night, i came up with a few more words, i can say "mei you le" and pig. Mummy was delighted to see my growth and progress everyday. Last night, i was flipping through my picture book and mummy asked me to show her the dog which i flipped to the page and showed her. Then she asked for pig. I did and repeated pig after mummy. When she asked for hamster, i also flipped to the correct page. Then i took my pink bag and sling it over my head. Grandma wondered why i learned from since i only know how to sling it on my arm. Daddy has been using this bag which he will sling over his head and on his shoulder. That was where i picked it from. Ha ha.. And when my favorite commercial came on, i will dance to the music and shake my bom bom.

No comments:

Post a Comment