All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My favourite comfort object

Mummy was thinking hard about finding my favourite comfort object and i simply don't have any. Some kids love sucking on their own thumb or pacifier to find comfort but i don't. I don't have the habit of sucking my thumb when i was little and i grew out of my pacifier when i'm around 11 months old. Many kids love their "smelly" pillow and need to smell them to go to sleep but i don't. I'm not attach to my bean sprout pillow or bolster. I don't hug them to go to sleep. They are just lying around on the bed. I don't have any security blankets as well nor have any favourite soft toys to hug to sleep. Seriously if mummy really wants to find out my favourite object, that will probably be her breasts cos i need to nurse to go to sleep. If i'm cranky and tired, just give me a breast and i will be quiet and go to sleep within minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment