All About Rachelle!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Morning Visit to the PD

I was having fever last night again. Hovering between 38 degree celsius to 38.9 degree celsius. This morning i woke up very feverish and my temp shot to all time high of 39.1 degree celsius. Mummy quickly took a shower and bundled me to the nearest PD at Kidslink Clinic. Shortly after we registered at the counter, Shangjuan Yi Yi came in with baby Trevis to see the doctor as well. What a coincidence. My stats as of 15mths is 9.6kg and 76cm tall. Doctor said i'm having viral infection and that's what causing the fever. When we came from the clinic, i rested a while before taking my bath. Then when dressing up, mummy saw tiny rashes on my tummy and hands. She quickly called the clinic and brought me back to see the doctor again. Luckily the clinic is only a 10mins walk from home. After some examination, doctor said it's viral rashes and mummy must monitor me over the next 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment