All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Friends gatherings

Recently, i've been doing some catching up with daddy's friends. We met Uncle Andy and Emily Yi Yi for dinner at Flamingg Mangos on New Year's Eve. I was not in a good mood that day and was quite hostile and defensive. No thanks to lack of sleep. Even i was sleep deprived, i kept wanting to get away from my baby seat and WALK. Mummy practically wolfed down the ravioli and grilled dory so that she can bring me to walk around the cafe. Emily Yi Yi was telling daddy to visit HK so that she could bring us around HK, GuangZhou and Shenzhen. She will bring us to places for cheap seafood and good shopping. Mummy's eyes immediately lit up when she heard about travelling. She's been pestering daddy to go travelling ever since daddy's work trip to japan in jun 08. She was 6-7 mths pregnant with me then and daddy didn't allow mummy to follow him. Daddy and mummy were contemplating whether to bring me along for the trip as i can be quite a handful. As Emily Yi Yi recommended at least a week long trip, they have to bring me along as daddy was sure my grandparents will not be able to handle me. *Grinning*
On sat, we went to meet Uncle Han Siong ( my self-proclaimed God father). He was back in Singapore for a 2 week holiday before jetting back to NY for his studies. He's really not good in handling babies and small children. He didn't dare to carry me (not that i am wishing to be carried). I guess i will have to meet him more to warm up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment