All About Rachelle!

Friday, January 8, 2010

I hate to be Sick

This is the doggie toy that i played and accidentally stepped on that caused me to fall forward onto the edge of the TV console.
Look at the nasty red scar and some bruising on my forehead.

Cough Cough! Simply hate coughing cos it made me feel terrible. I have been coughing for the past 3 days and mummy brought me to see the doctor when my cough got worse. I couldn't sleep well at night cos the cough made me choked on my saliva and i woke up crying... many times every night. One of the nights i slept from 10.15pm to 12.30am, then waking up crying and fussing before succumbing to over tiredness and finally zonked out at 4am. Last night i accidentally stepped on my toy and fell against the edge of the television console. Sob sob!! It was so painful and i got a bruise on my forehead. So unlucky. I also got a fever last night and luckily mummy has medicine in the fridge. I really hate to be sick. Hope i get well very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment