All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

11 months!

Today i turned 11 month old. Mummy brought me for a checkup at Dr Ong 's clinic this morning. We waited for nearly 2 hours to get my turn to see Dr Ong. I weighed 9.3kg and am 73cm tall. The nurse said i have a good weight, close to a year old baby. As of today, i still have one tooth and it still not fully out yet. Dr Ong asked mummy to introduce more solid food to me so i can learn to use my strong gums to mash up my food. This will in turn help my teeth to sprout out faster. When i turned one year old, i can start taking full cream milk and most adult food except for peanut, peanut butter and seafood. I was so excited that i snatched Dr Ong's pen and refused to return him. Mummy got to forcefully take the pen out of my grip and apologise to Dr Ong for my misbehaviour. I'm getting more mischievous now and likes to babble non stop when i'm in the mood. Everyone says i'm very talkative and should be able to talk in no time. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment