All About Rachelle!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My first tooth!

Rachelle sings "This is the way i brush my teeth, i brush my teeth, i brush my teeth..." Yippee, i finally have tooth to speak about after 10.5 months of waiting. Mummy has been brushing my gum when i am 10 mth old. She wanted to instill this good habit of brushing teeth. For the past 2 weeks, she has been using the First Teeth baby toothpaste and Infa Dent finger toothbrush and gum massager to massage my gum. As usual, mummy was carrying out her daily routine during my bath time when she made the new discovery. She felt something hard underneath my lower gum. On closer look, my tooth has sprouted out by 10%. No wonder i have been putting my fingers into my mouth more frequently to soothe the itch. I also drool more in comparison to the past. With more teeth coming out, i can eat a wider range of food as i can chew better. Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment