All About Rachelle!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello?


I gave mummy a big surprise this morning. She was beside me reading her papers and suddenly she turned to look at me. She couldn't believe what she heard and saw. I picked up the cow toy and placed it on my ear then i said "hello". I have been monitoring mummy making phone calls on her mobile for weeks and months. For the past month, i have shown great interest whenever mummy is making calls. I will be mumbling and cooing at the background, trying to join in the chat. I guess i finally know the function of a phone. Thus i was busying trying it out on whatever i can get hold of. For today, i started practicing putting the phone to my ear and then putting the phone on mummy's ear. I even learnt to say "hello".

No comments:

Post a Comment