All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Urgh.. Injections!

Mummy and i met up with Auntia Alicia and Trysten for lunch at Sun Plaza today. I was pretty shy and didn't interact much with Trysten. Only much later when we came down from our baby seats then we played together for a while. Then i ran and bumped my head onto the table edge and got a swelling on my forehead. I cried. After lunch, Auntie Alicia gave us a ride to Peace Clinic at sembawang. I was supposed to take my long over due MMR jab and my 5in1 jab booster at 15 mth and 18 mth respectively. As i was due to start playgroup on 1st July, mummy wants me to take pneumococcus jab as well. There are so many catch ups to do on my jabs. Peace Clinic was closed from 1st to 6th June and mummy brought me to Kidslink Clinic instead. At my 19 plus mth assessment, i now stands at 81cm tall and weighs 10.7kg. Dr Goh told mummy i could took 2 jabs today. In the end i was given MMR on the left thigh and the 5in1 booster on the right. For the 1st jab (MMR) i cried for a very short while but the 2nd jab, i cried all the way home. It was due to exhaustion as i have not taken my afternoon nap and i started getting grouchy. Once back at home, mummy put me to nap and i fell asleep shortly. Today is not a good day for me. I got a bump and 2 painful jabs.

Kidslink children's clinic will be moving out next week and Dr Goh will be moving over to Spore Baby and Child Clinic in AMK. Mummy was so sad to hear of this news and there will be no PD clinic around in sembawang. Kidslink Clinic is just a stone throw away from our place. Next time, we will have to travel further for my jabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment