All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Iphone Overdose

Both daddy and mummy felt that i am having an overdose on iphones. Everynow and then you will see me holding one and watching so intensely at the you tube videos, my photos and video clips or some kids applications. Daddy is really worried about me getting myopic at a tender age and also absorbing all the harmful radiations emitting from the small but powerful machines. In no time, i believe daddy is going to announce an official ban of iphones usage on me.
I enjoy using the iphones to watch you tube videos of the wiggles and other kids songs. I have watched videos over and over again and i have learned to sing "Row your boat", "twinkle twinkle little star", "abc","head, shoulders, knees and toes" and "if you are happy".* Disclaimer, i can't sing the full song with all the words intact but i can emphasis on certain words of the songs and actions included.* Just the other night, i was in mummy's room and i started singing "head....." and quickly pointing to my toes. Mummy was scratching her head wondering what am i doing and then she understood what i was doing. I was actually singing "head, shoulders, knees and toes" with actions. Mummy was so thrilled and greatly amused by my actions. Come 1st July, i will be joining Chloe at her playgroup at Kindercom. I believed i will have a great time learning singing and dancing along with the other kids in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment