All About Rachelle!

Friday, June 11, 2010

A fun day at the fish farm

At Xin Wang Cafe, we had our lunch before heading to Mainland Tropical Fish Farm at Pasir Ris.
This is our first outing together. See how excited we are to start exploring the fish farm.
Look at the beautiful koi fishes.
There's a little goldfish in there. Seems like most people missed it. Me pointing out the goldfish to mummy
Finally it's feeding time. I tried to pour some food out onto my hand. Trysten wants some too.
Whoa! The kois are really hungry!
Pouring more food out onto my hand. I must be more efficient, the fishes are still very hungry.
There's a little duck on the floating merry go round, it was going round and round and round. It didn't dare to swim over to us.
There are also many tortoises in the pond.
More fishes for feeding. Waiting for Auntie Alicia to get some more fish food from the farm.
Mummy managed to catch a chick and showed it to us. Here's a brave Trysten trying to pat it. I'm very afraid, i think i will just stick to my seat on the swing.
Head and shoulders, knees and toes... my current favourite song.
Look how happy and excited i am when i sat on the swing. I really love sitting on the swing.
Auntie Alicia and Trysten posing for a picture.
Here's a picture of mummy and me on the kiddy table.


And one more shot on the swing before we leave the farm.

After the farm visit, we went to downtown east to walk around. There's a kids indoor playground called explorer. We didn't go into explorer as it was already quite late. So we had some waffles and ice cream at gelare before calling it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment