All About Rachelle!

Monday, March 22, 2010

My 2nd Trip to the Zoo

Filling in those big shoes at the kangaroo section.
Smiling at daddy when i am on my favourite tram ride in the zoo.
Mummy and me at the polar bear enclosure. Was feeling tired at this time.
Was so happy n excited when i finally got the chance to"walk" around the Zoo.
Do i look like a dancing ballerina on water? Me having fun playing at the water play area.

Daddy and mummy brought me to the Zoo today. The weather was bright and sunny when we set off at 11am. As the March holidays just ended and today being a monday, the zoo was not crowded at all. It's best to come at this time because we don't have to fight with the crowd when queuing for the tickets, taking the tram ride, finding space to take pictures, etc. I wasn't in my best mood today, was actually slightly tired and wasn't co-operative taking photos. And more so because i was stuck in my stroller. I saw the white faced monkeys, white tigers, polar bears, giraffes, rhinoceros, snakes just to name a few. I love taking the tram rides and i will sit down quietly with mummy n daddy and enjoying the breeze when the tram moves. My last stop at the zoo was the Rainforest Kidzworld, I was enjoying myself at the wet play area. I played with a bigger sister and followed her around the wet play area. However my happiness was short lived, the skies darkened n threatened to rain. Mummy scooped me up and quickly showered. Just when i was changing, it rained and we had to stay inside the KFC restaurant to wait for the rain to stop before going home.

1 comment: