All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Loves n Hates

Things i hate and scare of :
In my car seat without mummy by my side
Mummy using the vacuum cleaner (the noise scares me)
Being alone by myself
Sudden loud noises
Walking on grass patches ( I need to be carried)
Pasta dishes

New food being introduced(Feb to Mar):
Cheese (learning to appreciate)
Ice cream(dun really like)
Chicken and Pork chunks (i think i like meat)
French beans

Food i love (showed more interest)
Corn nibblets
meat patties
tofu/egg tofu
egg
Yakult

Stuffs i love doing
Making a mess out of my toys/wardrobe/cabinet
Pushing the dolly pram and walking around the house
Walking
Playing in my bath tub
Playing with daddy n mummy (esp when they do something stupid to make me laugh)
Babbling
Dancing along to Disney Playhouse Cartoons Music
Playing with iphone/itouch
Taking pictures and smiling for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment