All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

17 months old

I'm 17 month old today! In another months time, i will have reached the childcare going age of 18 months. Mum probably won't send me for any playgroups yet till i turn 24 month, she's worried that my immune system is not fully developed and prone to catch those sick buggies home. Oh well, then i will just wait.
Hey, mummy just upgraded my tooth brush and i am currently using one with bristles. Mummy showed me how she brushed her teeth and i learned to brush my teeth using my new tooth brush. During bath times, i will brush my teeth. It's fun and i love the taste of my fruity tooth paste.
I love to jump but haven't quite succeeded. Just can't lift both my feet off the ground at the same time. When mummy says "jump", i obliged immediately and will look quite awkward trying to lift my heavy butt n feet of the floor. Who cares.

Smiling cheekily has been a favorite past time too. Whenever i sees daddy n mummy coming over to grandma's place for dinner, i will raise one of my shoulders, tilt my head on the raised shoulder and give my best-est smile.
Sometimes, i cover my mouth and guffaws.
Laughter is the best medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment