All About Rachelle!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Food Tasting @ OCC

Last thursday, we went to Orchid Country Club for food tasting. Xiao Shu is holding his wedding dinner at the club house in May this year. I was very obedient for 90% of the time. I sat down in my baby chair and kept myself entertained with the stuffs mummy brought along for me. I used my itouch to play songs on you tube. I spread my palm wide and indicated to gu gu that we got to wait for the song to be loaded fully. While playing with my stuffs, mummy also fed me with some chicken, fish, broccoli and rice. I am very happy to be able to eat together with the adults and i enjoyed the food they were eating. I also started to nod my head much to mummy's surprise. I only know how to shake my head for the past 16 mths and i finally learned to nod my head. Towards the end of the dinner, i couldn't sit still any longer and decided to walk around the club house. I love climbing up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment