All About Rachelle!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Kady's Full Month

Yesterday was Baby Kady's full month party. We reached their house at 2pm sharp. There were a lot of people at Ah yi's house. I was so busy entertaining the guests and was seen walking in and out of the rooms. I was so comfortable with the people (practically strangers as i don't know any of yi zhang's relatives) and was hanging out with them in the entertainment room. Mummy and daddy were both seated outside the room and they were eyeing my every move in the room. They were so surprised to see that i acted as if i know all the people in the room. One auntie tried putting on her daughter's hairband on me and the uncles were trying to hold my hand and playing with me.
Kady was quite awake during the party and i kept looking at her when mummy's ex confinement lady was carrying her. Kady's so sweet and cute. After the party we met grandpa n grandma at Northpoint Harvey Norman as they were shopping for a new television set.

No comments:

Post a Comment