All About Rachelle!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Swimming!

Smiling happily at the camera while waiting for the rain to stop.

Chloe and me. She likes to hug and "sayang" me.

Mummy and me by the pool side. Stop taking photos, let me go into the pool.

Just one more shot ya and i'm going in the POOL.......

The rain came again after less than 5 mins in the pool. Stoning away.

Look at me and my Pooh Bear waverider. Nice?

Caris and me.
I love touching the water! Fun! Stretch..ch....

Hey! I went swimming, finally. This is my first time going swimming. We went to Yishun Emerald together with Da Yi, Caris and Chloe. The weather this week is still pretty bad, there was no sun and dark clouds were looming on Tuesday. It started drizzling when we reached the condo. We had to seek shelter and wait for the rain to go away before swimming. The rain stopped after 15-20mins and we went into the pool. I didn't show any fear of the water at all. I am a natural water baby! Wahahaha. I sat in my Pooh Bear Waverider and started kicking my legs in the water and leaning over to touch the water. Never mind that the water splashed all over my face. It was good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment