All About Rachelle!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shopping N Mahjong

Last friday, i went shopping at Jurong Point 2 with mummy and xiao yi. We had lunch at Din Tai Feng and after that was shopping, shopping and more shopping! Mummy and xiaoyi did have a break for some Swensens ice cream in between shopping. I was such a good girl and followed them shop to shop to try on clothing. Mummy bought quite a bit of clothing for herself and she was so happy that the trip was so fruitful. On Saturday, daddy was working hard as usual. He went to work in the morning and came back home only at 11.30pm. Gosh, he must be really tired. So in the day, mummy brought me out. She brought me to Yew Tee to pass Min Ting Jie Jie her policy documents. After that mummy went to Causeway Point to buy me stuffs. She bought some wet wipes, bottle teats and some toys for me. We meet Xiao Yi for lunch before proceeding to 3rd Ah yi house to watch them play Mahjong. I'm so excited whenever they "wash" the tiles. The sound is so familiar to me cos i heard it so many times while in mummy's tummy. She's an ardent fan of Mahjong and can play into the wee hours even when pregnant with me. I guess mummy only stop 2 weeks before birth and after birth, she hardly have time for it. Anyway, she did play 1 game yesterday cos 3rd Ah Yi volunteer to babysit me while mummy plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment