All About Rachelle!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm 9 mths old today!



Yeah! I'm 9 months old today. See the green M&M romper i'm wearing? It's a gift from my uncle who's in the states. He gave it to me when i turned 1 month and after 8 months of waiting i finally can wear it! I'm growing stronger and bigger by the day. I still can't crawl well on my fours. I crawl by inch and i love to get into the crawling position and shake my bum bum. Ermm.. but i can do a good leopard crawl though and turn in all directions smoothly. I am also learning to stand with some support but my legs are still wobbly if i stand too long. Guess my weight is weighing me down a little. Lately i'm also not too interested in milk but i always eagerly waiting in anticipation for porridge time! Yummy! Drooling and thinking what porridge i'm going to have today? When mummy put me down to play in my corner, i will reach out to her to carry me as i don't like to be left alone to play by myself. When daddy ask me to kiss him, i slap his face instead. Daddy thought i'm probably mixed up with KISS and SLAP. Whenever i'm in daddy's car, i can't sit still and love to meddle with the stuffs inside the car. Be it the parking coupon, the gear, the side door buttons, i'm sure to reach out for them. Mummy and daddy got to carry me with greater effort cos i love to toss and turn in their arms. When i saw mummy after she is back from work, i want her to carry me. If she ignores me, i will cry. I smile widely whenever i see daddy back from work. I love practising clapping and waving when i'm just awake from my nap. I still love to play with mummy's handphone and the remote controls. I'm sure with time, i will make more new discoveries and cross milestones! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment