All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sean Lau Photoshoot

Today is the day for Sean Lau Photography. Mummy signed me up for the photoshoot during the motherhood fair. Our appointment was at 10am this morning. It was a wet morning and i got to wake up at 8am. My usual waking time is around 10plus, so you can imagine how sleepy i still am. *Yawn* Mummy then gave me a bath and put me back to bed again. She let me sleep as much as possible and only woke me up when we are ready to leave the house at 9.20am. Mummy always does this to make sure i get lots of sleep when going out for a longer period. If i'm not well rested, i get cranky easily. I am someone who doesn't like to smile at strangers. I will just stare hard at them without blinking my eyes. However i actually smile effortlessly at the photographer when he started taking pictures of me. I smiled, i posed and i clapped my hands for him. Daddy and mummy are so proud of me. I am quite co-operative and enjoyed taking the pictures. However 45 mins into the session, i started to get tired and the Zzzz monster slowly creeped up on me. I took 5 mins rest and then i got back into posing for the camera. Mummy and daddy were acting silly and making lots of funny sounds to make me laugh. They succeeded. 20-30mins later i took another 5 mins rest. It's not easy being a model, i've got to keep changing clothes and smiling at the camera. So tired. Luckily i was still feeling fine after the short breaks in between the shoot and i continued taking pictures after that. Towards the end, i got slightly more annoyed due to tiredness. Luckily there were Gerber stars from the photographer to cheer me up. Once mummy pop the star puff in my mouth, i smiled and started chewing. When i finished the puff, i threaten to cry again. So just pop in a star and i will smile. I don't work without rewards, that is what daddy said. After an exhausting 2 hrs, I'm glad i did well and hopefully the photos will turn out really pretty! Opps! Mummy will have to fork out more money to buy the pictures, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment