All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My new routine












Since mummy started work like 2 weeks ago, i have been making frequent trips to grandma's place where she will be caring for me in the day while both mummy and daddy are at work. Every tues and friday morning, i will report at grandma's house at around 8am. On mon, wed and thurs, mummy will send me to grandma's house in the afternoon. On days where mummy don't have to work, i will stay at home and that includes saturdays and sundays too. I am quite used to this new routine though i sometimes secretly prayed that mummy don't have to work so she can care for me full time. And my sleep in the morning won't have to be interupted when daddy strapped me in the car seat. Anyway, yesterday daddy brought mummy and me to parkway parade for shopping. Of course that's under the request of mummy cos she's always yearning to go out. They had lunch at ichiban sushi and i was "hidden" under the table and playing with my toy while they are enjoying their meals. After that we were just walking around the mall and enjoying the air con. Not too bad for me cos i slept well in my carrier with cool air surrounding me. What a lazy afternoon i have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment