All About Rachelle!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Saturday












Today mummy went to Philips Customer Care Centre to repair her pump again. This is the 2nd time the pump gave her problem. Daddy say most likely it's due to user problem not product problem. I agreed with daddy cos mummy can be quite careless and rough in handling those gadget stuffs. After daddy came back from work, we went to Bedok Community Centre to attend his colleague's daughter full month party. It was a long ride to and fro but i slept well especially in the car seat. I was unfazed by the washing sounds when daddy drove the car for a good wash, guess u know how tired i was. After that we went to attend a BBQ gathering with daddy and mummy friends. It is so hot and stuffy in the stroller and the bbq smoke made me feel so warm... I felt real sleepy after my feed and to make matter worse, mummy forgot to bring along my pacifier. I can't go to sleep without my precious pacifier. Mummy decided to bring me home earlier as she knows i am capable in tearing the whole house down with my cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment