All About Rachelle!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

H-A-P-P-Y

Today Gu Gu invited the whole family for a sumptuous lunch at Soup restaurant at Causeway Point to celebrate her promotion. Well done Gu Gu!! So proud of you. After lunch, we went shopping at Kiddy Palace. Grandpa wanted to buy soft toys for me but i don't really enjoy playing with soft toys at this moment. Grandpa didn't want to leave the shop empty handed and asked mummy to pick some items for me and she got me another set of clothes. Daddy always say i am so pampered by my grandparents and hope i won't grow up to be too spoilt. Afterall i am the first grandchild and inevitably they will shower me with all the love and gifts. In the late afternoon, Auntie Denise and Uncle Darren came by our place to visit us but their main objection was actually to see our house and ME! Mummy and Auntie Denise happened to hold their house warming on the same day in 2006/7 so they didn't visit each other's house. So Auntie Denise makes sure she come to visit before moving to Australia in April. I like Auntie Denise cos she played with me and i can't stop smiling at her. I am so happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment