All About Rachelle!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Vaccination time

I went for my final 5 in 1 jab today at Peace Clinic. The resident doctor wasn't in today and a young doctor was there instead. Mummy wasn't very sure if the doctor can do a good job cos he was very uncertain about the jabs and made a lot of reference to notes. Probably he just want to make sure he gave the correct jab. When he got the vaccine, he was reading through the notes accompanying it. Mummy could not hold it anymore and ask the doctor whether he administered the jab before, if not she can always come back another time. Daddy and mummy were eye-balling each other and were very uncertain about the doctor's experience in administering jabs. The doctor replied that he was just making sure everything is good before he give the jab. Mummy was pretty experienced already and she distracted me with my toy while the doctor gets ready to inject me with the vaccine. I didn't cry at all, probably my skin has become thicker now that i am at my 5th month. Haha.. The doctor praised me and said i am a very brave girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment