All About Rachelle!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 1st Wedding Dinner



Yesterday, i attended my 1st wedding dinner at Raffles Town Club. I felt like a little bride as a lot of attention was showered onto me. Many of grandma's relatives were crowding over to catch a glimpse of me while i was drinking my milk. I was so hungry and i did not really bother entertaining the small crowd. The music there was so loud and it disturbed my sleep. I managed to successfully blocked out the noises and got a quick 15 mins power nap before i start to entertain all my relatives including Grandpa, Grandma and Gu Gu. Everybody seemed like playing a game of passing baton with me. I was passed from one person to the other to the next, then back to mummy then to daddy then to another..... I'm getting a headache soon from all the passing about. But on the whole, it is quite a nice experience cos i got to see a lot of people and actions. Did i mention mummy was very well equipped? She wants to make sure that i will be well entertained and play through the whole evening happily. Why wouldn't i be a happy baby with my stroller, toys, pillow, blanket, milk bottles and sling all ready? Anyway mummy and daddy did survive through the entire evening without much fussing from me. : p

No comments:

Post a Comment