All About Rachelle!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year celebration




It's been a hectic week of CNY celebration with loads of visitations to relatives' homes. I guess i didn't really enjoy CNY cos it's so noisy and crowded that i can't sleep and drink my milk in peace. I was so moody and i dislike all the attentions showered onto me, it made me feel like an exhibition. Mummy's going to be the happy one cos she collected so many ang pows for me, showed me off like a prized possession to all the relatives and most importantly she get to play dressing up with me! I was dressed like a ballerina on Day 1 and a flower on Day2 of CNY. Perhaps CNY will be more fun for me next year as i should be able to walk by then and can finally have a taste of all the new year goodies which i am deprived of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment