All About Rachelle!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Steamboat Dinner

My household is bustling with so much activities and life today. Mummy is hosting a steamboat dinner for her friends and she invited auntie Jac & uncle Lawrence, auntie Sharon & uncle Nelson, auntie Serene & uncle Jiaren, auntie Susan and doggie wangwang. I was fussing quite a bit in the early evening and wasn't in a pretty mood and i guessed i almost drive daddy nuts with all my incessant crying. My mood only change for the better after mummy cleaned me up. The hot weather should be the main reason for my fiery mood. Anyway when i am more settled in the evening, i can be a real charmer. See the number of aunties and uncles in queue waiting to carry me. Ke..Ke.. Mummy was so busy with the preparation and cleaning up but she sure is happy to have all her friends come together and catch up with one another. I had a fairly good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment